UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In court, could it be possible that he may have 'hacked' our emails on the bequest of third-parties... and if so, will he be made to reveal those third-parties?

That's still not whistleblowing. Whistleblowing is Vicky Kloss handing Tolmie our transfer list in a brown envelope in a car park ;-)

But yes, you have an interesting theory on this. If that person was employed to do this, shit is going to get real.

Seriously lad, he is not a whistleblower.

The person has been caught and is presently in court for HACKING, for illegally hacking into our and others email accounts.

Again, not whistleblowing.
I know mate, i've read everything about him but the point i'm making is, HOW do we prove that the leak has come from him? Der Spiegel could simply say 'nah we didn't get it from that guy, it was a whistleblower and we don't need to tell you who that was'. Just playing devils advocate, kind of.

Crockett and Tubbs would do a better job investigating us than these fuckwits

wmazat.jpg

34jeh40.jpg

Talksport bulletin “Pep Guardiola’s side have been referred to Uefas disciplinary body”. Really, wtf has Pep’s team got to do with a five year old issue?

They probably will, but I think the club will unleash a legal team that make OJ's defence team look like a bunch of nursery school kids tbh
Essentially the only option we have. But we need to have all our ducks in a row very quickly. I reckon they will bring down the hammer sometime in the next 6 weeks. I hope we don’t let this drag out too long

Does anyone know how stolen emails would stand up in court?

Or would a judge simply dismiss any evidence than was obtained by theft?
Some countries will dismiss it out of hand (such as USA and Russia) but others may allow it including the UK and Switzerland (where CAS are). In countries where it is at the judge's discretion, there are differing rules on what can be allowed. I think we, and possibly Switzerland, allow quite a lot in comparison to, say, France.

Based on a little research I did the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.