UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Was Yellow Sir

C'mon seriously?

He's gone from having a mate at City who works at the Etihad three times a week, even outing his job role, to now giving us rolling rapid-fire bullet points across various issues.

Bert was the giveaway.
I had him when he said he was shouting “Swales out” two years after he died......

roy.or.r

I have been thinking about the postponement of our announcement to July 13th. Why would City agree with UEFA? Is there a possibility that we might have agreed on the condition that the result should be conveyed to us like it should have been if it was announced on July 10th? So technically speaking, both us and UEFA may have known the verdict possibly on Thursday or even Wednesday. Or am I wide off the mark?

lancs blue

I'd like a better giveaway than that. Rest of it are odd lies
They don't have to all be lies, make it more convincing by garnishing the tale with some truths. For example I can imagine City did sit down with players to discuss possible options while awaiting the appeal verdict, it'd be pretty stupid not to do so. That doesn't make the rest of it accurate.

JULES

I know we all hate the rags twats, this sums them up perfectly !
from the cafe;

I'm hoping the ban sticks as I'm not convinced about a top 4 finish regardless of our form at the minute

marco

Just hope mate he hasn’t been given duff info by someone who he might think has city’s interests at heart ...
people like him dont spout stuff unless they are 100% sure of the source,the cedibility of the story, he would have weighed it up and posted the tweet , so i take stock of the tweet and the clubs past stetements, i conclude were all happy on Monday, just me by the way i have no sources on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account?

Register now!