UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, it was roughly around the same time that Ceferin was turning up at our CL games. Maybe someone told him about this rumoured offer of a small fine and he ran with it on that basis, not realising that City allegedly rejecting it would lead to a much tougher punishment being handed down.

Possibly.

i dont think Cheeseman is going to set himself up to look a tit and gamble on a 50/50 with less than 72 hours to go,the guy has reputation and if it was a gamble and he's wrong it would most likely finish him, that alone swings my point of view from 50/50 to 80/20 hes picked up on something
Yeah but 20% of what you said is about 65% truth, 5% hearsay and the 30% which is left can be divided up 10% either way.
But I'm 100% with you.

i dont think Cheeseman is going to set himself up to look a tit and gamble on a 50/50 with less than 72 hours to go,the guy has reputation and if it was a gamble and he's wrong it would most likely finish him, that alone swings my point of view from 50/50 to 80/20 hes picked up on something
Just hope mate he hasn’t been given duff info by someone who he might think has city’s interests at heart ...

Are you WUMing now or do you genuinely think that someone starting a twitter account today, naming it “Fifth Column”, starting a “City is doomed” thread with City Bingo, and then going on to say a non-City supporter in “logistics” at City — who is apparently not privy to the inner working of the boardroom — knows absolutely everything the coaching staff, boardroom, players, and finance team have been doing regarding the appeal for the last few months is credible?

95 per cent of staff at City haven't even been at the club since March and won't be until September, yet we have someone he knows at the stadium three times a week currently?

That puts this person in the small minority of 20, including the groundsman Lee and the electrician.

Sounds legit.

Where will be the best place to get the news at 9.30? Where will it be published first?

city website?
Sky sports news?
Twitter?
Do Cas have a website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.