UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think people should be hanging on Ian Cheeseman's words at the moment. He's not come across very well over the past few weeks and has open admitted that this whole lockdown football thing has made him feel like packing it all in.

My personal view on this is that he has stuck his head up above the parapet and put it out there in the hope it's true. That way he'll gain a bit of credibility back which he has lost in recent times.

I just can't see how he'd know but others wouldnt.

I hope he's right but this just doesn't sit right with me

If we get a result on Monday I’m prepared to travel the length and breadth of the country taking a dump in every major city. Then I will visit Madrid and dump on Tebas’s front drive.

I like the naked ambition. Take Amber Heard with you as I hear she likes releasing a load with relative ease. Germans appear to have a thing for it so don’t forget Kipperty Klopp’s abode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.