UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because there’s really nothing to say on it. This isn’t some random made up transfer rumour bullshit you can print then find a convenient excuse as to why it proved to all be bullshit later. we are waiting on a court verdict, nothing is going to get leaked beforehand, absolutely nobody will have any genuine information and any speculation is based on fuck all and worth as much as the opinion of a 2 year old

The naivety of this post is astonishing.

The court judgment is released early so any small detail can be rectified before an official statement from CAS. This has been highlighted countless times on here. The football club and UEFA already know the outcome, potentially even knew weeks ago.

Any man that believes some of this info wouldn’t slip through the net is living in a bubble which excludes the daily running of planet earth and normal, sane human beings.

They do! These corporate law types will not be burning the Midnight oil on Sunday evening. Both sides know when the can officially release the outcome. That said you'd suspect/expect some nod or leak.
But we've had those - me, Ian Cheeseman and others have put stuff on here and on Twitter that we've won the case - but some don't want to believe them. I understand that to be honest. I said to someone earlier that I'm 100% confident for Monday but still, as a typical old-school City fan, bricking it until I see it in black and white.

Do you accept that both City & UEFA already know what will be said on Monday? Because they do.

If City just decided to tweet that they won the appeal what repercussions could there be? Right now surely it's nothing other than a gentleman's agreement to not announce it but if they have won it would be nice to send one last fuck you to UEFA.

"Manchester City midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has been tipped to seek compensation from the club in the form of an improved contract to make up for lucrative bonuses that will be lost if a two-year ban from all UEFA competitions is upheld by CAS next week."

https://www.90min.com/posts/the-lat...ity-future-if-cas-uphold-champions-league-ban

story-time-313x500.jpg

This is a naïve question I know, but that includes Pep?

If you knew the outcome was an upheld ban would you have allowed Pep to go in front of the world’s media yesterday and say he was confident the ban would be overturned?

I’m not putting any stock in anything people like Cheeseman are saying - the smoking gun here is that City know the result and we allowed Pep to talk about it in the way he did.

The picture at the top of Columnae Quintus’ Twitter profile is the league game between United and Arsenal in 1948. City fans would know that.

And he says “Bert” three times.
I think the fact he's randomly praised Delaney would suggest he's Delaney. And we know with the fake Rabin profile he has form for it.

If you knew the outcome was an upheld ban would you have allowed Pep to go in front of the world’s media yesterday and say he was confident the ban would be overturned?

I’m not putting any stock in anything people like Cheeseman are saying - the smoking gun here is that City know the result and we allowed Pep to talk about it in the way he did.

That's my take on it too.

For what it's worth, word over here in Germany over the last few days or so is we've been completely exonerated.

A couple of colleagues were working on the Sane/Bayern story and still have decent contacts with people around Pep.

Interestingly, people at Bayern also apparently know the outcome and have been surprisingly relaxed about it, especially considering they were one of the major driving forces behind the Der Spiegel stuff (which is a preety fascinating story in its own right and I'll get around to sharing once the CAS verdict is made official).
I shall look forward to that! I think we've basically known since the hearing that we'd won the case. Concrete evidence that Sheikh Mansour wasn't putting money in via Etihad will have been put in front of CAS and UEFA would have had no response. I suspect we'll find that the case was effectively won as soon as the hearing closed.

I can't cope with much of this. Is there someone on here who is bessie mates with Khaldoon and can give us the full SP? Actually, all we need to know is whether or not he can get his grin through the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.