UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tiny snippet shared in good faith with a proper caveat in the spirit of this thread, which is 4200 pages of wild speculation. If you want to start moralizing you picked the wrong person.

But is your snippet also wild speculation like the rest of the 4200 pages.

With respect my friend your source is talking bollocks.
If we have not been exonerated there will be NO reduction of punishment in any form. If not exonerated it means we are guilty of misstating revenue and misleading uefa deliberately. If that is the outcome then the ban and indeed the fine will remain as is.

The result will be either 2 year ban and a fine or total exoneration. No ifs, no buts, no maybes. All or nothing, no half measures.

FWIW I believe we will be completely exonerated and the reasoning behind such an outcome will have ramifications throughout the world of football. It will be like a nuclear explosion under those clubs and executives that have set out to ruin us.

I am in no way an itk, far from it. I do however have total faith in our club.

Yeah, I’ve always felt this will be all or nothing. CAS have reduced punishments before but in this case if we lose then it’s a very serious breach and I can’t really see any way for it to be reduced.

The next time you want extra info you should remember that starting off by insulting someone got you ignored.

Good way of swerving the question.

you haven’t told any of the posters (that haven’t “insulted” you) either. BTW. You’re very thin skinned for a City fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.