UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my problem, there maybe nothing to leak by UEFA and City. This is a CAS process, not UEFA. UEFA and City can't leak anything if they don't know. On the other hand Pep seems confident. I go with Pep knows but I am not sure of that.

The underlying aspect is confidence in our case. I was never convinced by the UEFA emails in of themselves. They raise questions but I don't think they are conclusive. City should be able to furnish contracts, evidence of payments and the missing emails, witnesses etc to make a convincing case. We may not have wished to do so at UEFA because of the leaks and lack of confidentiality. They were in most fans eyes, extremely biased against us.

If we been told the outcome Pep will know.

I don’t understand why City would agree to move the judgement to the Monday, seemingly at UEFA’s request if we didn’t already know the outcome.

Why would we go out of our way to help an organisation that it trying to screw us, and delay finding out the result for a longer period of time, when we don’t have to?

If there was the possibility of the ban being upheld, surely we’d want bad news breaking on a Friday rather than a Monday. Especially in the week of the semi-final.

5's the new magic number..

Fcuk UEFA off, Pep to sign a 5 year extension and spend 500 million in the transfer market..!

Not forgetting the rags are about the same amount in debt..!

There's your connection , City have been sending us subliminal messages all along and it's been staring us right in the face, just like the 'Big W' in the film, 'It's A Mad, Mad World'!

Exciting times ahead..!

You're obviously old school. Now you would have to mention the obvious editing clues in 'Fight Club' and 'Seven' how obvious it has all been. I wonder if we could get Del La Soul to re-record '3 is the Magic Number' and get City walking out to it next season, doing high fives, with 'The Fifth Element' playing on the screens.

It seems we can discard Cheesy’s tweet, no-one else picked it up and he’s pretty much followed it with a get out of jail free tweet should it go against us.

So we’re left with the confidence of resident experts and much of that seems based on the profile of our witnesses, one in particular.

If the whole thing comes down to something as simple as Sheikh Mohammed just having to confirm the source of funds, what an absolute farce this whole thing has been.

Think 98% know or feel its looking good.
Problem is we are City & if anyone can fuck up its us

Just listening to the very smart & well educated posters on here & the lawyers solicitors we have in the forum makes me feel good about it all.

I have gone through every page on this thread & loved every minute of it I just hope from Monday 10am the final pages or post CAS anmouncement are full of joy.

To be honest I'm looking forward to Tolmies its quite thread once this is over.

We win then City will make some noises in the transfer imo

I don't agree we stay quite & dont take the bastards to task or anyone liable to be brought to justice I want blood, I want Harris & Delaney fucked over I want Gill & Parry to be called out then I want us to go & take Alaba off Bayern, Koulabily off Napoli, Havertz off Leverkusen & Son off Spurs win the FA Cup & wouldnt it be just fitting to watch Dave lift the Champions League in August
Greedy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.