UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If like "Projectriver" is saying that City & UEFA will already have been told the outcome I'm sure that information would have been told to Pep.
Clearly from his post match interview he is very optimistic that the club will be playing CL next season. If the verdict had gone against us then surely he would be avoiding the question .

Also pretty sure that even in the UK the emails would fail the prejudicial impact v probative effect test under common law.

It's interesting to read the opinions of qualified law professionals on here but I'm sticking with the collective opinion of the army of Bluemoon barrack room lawyers....

Completely made up
Principles wrong and the fact that any Arbiter would be furious is also total bullshit. Binding Arbitration is essentially a contractual agreement between the parties to have someone impartial decide the issue.
On another note I cannot believe that UEFA would have spent £100000’s on legal advice and not listened to any of them if they only had the emails and nothing else. Those lawyers must have been asked to advise before UEFA handed down the ban. The only possibility that I can think of is that they thought City would take a deal again.

Think 98% know or feel its looking good.
Problem is we are City & if anyone can fuck up its us

Just listening to the very smart & well educated posters on here & the lawyers solicitors we have in the forum makes me feel good about it all.

I have gone through every page on this thread & loved every minute of it I just hope from Monday 10am the final pages or post CAS anmouncement are full of joy.

To be honest I'm looking forward to Tolmies its quite thread once this is over.

We win then City will make some noises in the transfer imo

I don't agree we stay quite & dont take the bastards to task or anyone liable to be brought to justice I want blood, I want Harris & Delaney fucked over I want Gill & Parry to be called out then I want us to go & take Alaba off Bayern, Koulabily off Napoli, Havertz off Leverkusen & Son off Spurs win the FA Cup & wouldnt it be just fitting to watch Dave lift the Champions League in August

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.