UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if they found out on Friday, they are not going to let that info trickle down too far before Monday morning. I think people just like to sound like they are privy to things when they aren’t.

I tend to agree. Tell you something though - when I asked my mate what branch it was and suggested a certain one, he said “Yup - how did you guess?”

Yep me. I’m in Spain on holiday and the wife has just said “if I see that bluemoon thingy on your phone again I’m gonna throw it away”

Divorce the woman!

Sorry, pre-verdict nerves getting to me. Totally uncalled for!

Edit: Damn it, i see Karen's beaten me to that joke, you snooze you lose on this thread!

Last edited:
It is worth mentioning again.

The Club position has always been "We have not done anything wrong".

One or two seem to think we should have taken the pinch when we had the chance.

Why should we have done,if we are innocent.

And dont forget this :

"I would rather spend 30 million on the 50 best lawyers in the world to sue them [UEFA] for the next 10 years”

( - Khaldoon Al Mubarak (2018)

Trying to be logical, our Chairman and CEO, no doubt fully endorsed by our Owner, have put their reputations on the line by categorically stating we have done nothing wrong..!

Not only that but they have told the best manager in world football exactly the same..!

Pep is nobody's fool, they wouldn't hang him out to dry no more than they would damage their own and our club's reputation..!

I fully understand why we have taken this action as when we get cleared of all of charges in the morning, we'll finally close the book on the which hunt that UEFA have instagated against our club..!

We are overseen by honourable, professional people who know what's at stake..!

My trust is placed with my club 100%..!
Very well said, pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.