UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind about the shit that sticks. This is football and things come and go quickly. 13 years ago Juventus were reviled in football due to out and out corruption. Now they are the Grand Old Lady of European footie. Many neutrals would like to see them lift the CL trophy. We are a phenomenon in European football. If the worst comes to the worst and we get kicked out of the CL for a season, we'll come back stronger. We are now a great club, and that won't change.
They didn't have a social media obsessed viewership stirring up hate back then.

Can’t see any possible ban happening next season due to the appeals process. Worst case will be a ban for the season after although I very much doubt it. If that happens, that will be a real incentive to win it next season so that it would be devalued the season after by not having the winners taking part. That would be quite some motivation!

We need to win the fucking thing, get the monkey off our back so to speak. Then let’s put pressure on sponsors .. who wants a CL without the champions of England/holders etc!

I’ve already thanked Parisian for his informative post.

I think the general consensus on here is we are getting more vindictive shit thrown at us than PSG, not just in Europe but domestically as well. The Rags and the Dipper media are feeding the non City fans a perception that we are cheats and money dopers amongst other accusations. Internal pressures from the likes of Gill and Parry at UEFA are having the desired effect, fuelling ridiculously invidious reporting.

I’ve just read about PSG Chairman Nasser Al-Khelaifi, he is to join the UEFA Executive Committee despite him being involved in suspected bribery regarding Beins bids for the 2026 and 2030 World Cup TV rights. It’s alleged he provided a luxury Italian villa for a FIFA Official.

Him, Agnelli from Juventus, Gill, Parry, the bent twats from Bayern, Barca and Real Madrid, etc, Uefa is rotten to its fucking core.
I have a feeling that our Club are building a portfolio of individual persons and their tweets or quotes that will allow them to be sued for libel.
Uefa is struggling for survival and those individuals hiding behind its name may find they are the recipient of legal process rather than the organisation they represent.

I have a feeling that our Club are building a portfolio of individual persons and their tweets or quotes that will allow them to be sued for libel.
Uefa is struggling for survival and those individuals hiding behind its name may find they are the recipient of legal process rather than the organisation they represent.
Let’s hope so, whilst opinions on here will have minimal effect on the process and outcome of Uefa’s punishment there are some who just take the moral high ground. Arse lickers to be frank, they can never forgive or forget or take on board an alternative polemic, the number of times they “like” each other’s posts is truly pathetic.

Ah Well at least I have one in the locker for the next "uneducated" supporter of whoever who comes on with the "I don't get why you're all so upset about getting caught out financially doping" bollocks.
I'm not sure we are capable of redressing the "negative impact" of the amount of shit press we've had about this matter (and its not over until after the sanction is handed down - which it surely will) probably at some point for max effect. (If and while we are celebrating an FA Cup and treble winning season anybody?)
We would have to practically demand full retractions and apologies from each and every one who has indicated we are guilty by association. In this respect the movers behind this whole bag of bollocks will have achieved a partial success in sullying our achievements in the minds of the great unwashed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.