UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s actually the 8th time the final has been between non champions of their respective leagues, my very long post a few pages back gives the details.
Perhaps it should be re-named?
How about the "Not Quite Champions League?"

Strange not to take action because what he said was clearly libellous and he will be unable to prove his allegations. There's no point making a threat if you don't follow it up. We only need to take action against one of these vicious characters to stop a lot of these malicious smears. Tebas would be destroyed in any court case because all his links to far right groups would be fully exposed. CFG has much deeper pockets than he does.
I’m only guessing but if he takes no notice and carries on with the libellous quotes, they will build up and build up.
When they’ve built up enough, we take him to court and we only have to win one and he’s ruined.
We could run a sweepstake, with who will be the first.

Not none champions mate. I’m talking NEVER been champions, whilst the CL has been around. Pretty sure this will be the only one.
Ah missed champions whilst the ucl has been around, walking and reading a bad combination. Yes I would be surprised if any of the other finalists had never been champions since 93.

I really don't think they are lying.
To host any big international sporting events, there is always corruption going on.
I don't even need to believe on the sources or journalists mentionned. You won't get to host anything if you don't give some "sweets". And the funny thing is Qatar didn't even win the bid. It went to UK.

Still, that has nothing to do with PSG. This is the problem with Nasser being the figurehead of lot of businesses for Qatar. People will try to associate that with PSG.
It is the same as saying that Hoeness criminal activities that put him behind bars are related with Bayern Munich.

And again, Nasser didn't get elected by UEFA. He got elected by football presidents and CEO to represent them in UEFA. That means that if he bribed someone to get his position, he bribed the whole football presidents. I don't get how people still don't get that.

With all due respect you can not compare Nasser and Hoeness. Hoeness is a football and club legend. His crime was not related to football or sport.

Nasser's alleged crime is related to corruption in sport. He also doesn't have the bonus of being a football personality . Factor in that PSG are perceived differently to Bayern by many people (and the media!). If he were proven guilty it would harm PSG from a PR perspective at least.

Even if Nasser al-Khelaifi is guilty of offering bungs in return for hosting sporting tournaments, I find it incredibly rich that anyone can turn their nose up at him when that kind of shit has been going on for decades with the World Cup and the Olympics. I remember even as far back as 1986 when Birmingham lost the bid for the 1992 Olympics it was open knowledge in the media that those cities who offered the most lucrative sweeteners to the IOC members had the best chance of securing votes.
A certain Sebastian Coe (ALLEGEDLY) made a fortune out of the London Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.