UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn’t give a f**k about the champions league, this is what annoys me more.

That given all the scrutiny on us and the fact everybody is out to get us we have still been stupid enough to get caught doing this. This makes me angry that we have been so amateur in this respect.

Lipton hates out club almost as much as he hates our owners.

In a dream world this would be how to destroy UEFA:
Form a new football association funded by big Arab state money
Set up a new World Club competition where only the champions of each top leagues from each continent enter. For Europe the top 16 leagues would each be represented by their champions in a knock out competition.
Entice clubs to enter this instead of the CL with huge financial incentives.
At the end the winners from each continent would play each other in a mini-league to determine the winner.
Now that I would pay to watch....

Lipton hates out club almost as much as he hates our owners.
Not about Lipton mate. It’s about the fact we must have broken the rules on young players. Tolmie seems to think we are getting a ban for that. I was saying that it’s annoying if we did this given that we are under such scrutiny.

Said it the 1st season I watched Leroy..

AWSOME, world at his feet but 100% new out of all our stars he would be the 1 to fuck off.

Pep new who he could count on in those last 2-3 months & he wasn't at the races when given opportunity.

He is a wonderfull player but for me he has attitude, fitness & definately family problems that out way his good points.

He wants out so unless Bayern give us 120m then make him wait.

I can't say how I know, but Leroy earns £65k a week.

In actual fact, even the new offer which has been sat in front of him for 15 months isn't even worth double that unless bonuses are then taken into account.

Still nowhere near £9m per annum claims made De Spewgel.

For context, City want him to be in the same cash bracket as the renewals of Gabby and Ederson (£110k a week)

I'm assuming 110k is considerably lower that the number Bayern will have been whispering in his ear

From what I remember, we fined Tevez £6m and didn't pay him for a number of months after he fucked off to Argentina, trying to force a move through to AC Milan.

He was also forced to apologise before he played a part in the title run-in.

I don't think Khaldoon is someone you should ever make an enemy of. (Especially when he is such a positive ally for most)

Yeah fair enough and once he apologised he was back in the team!

Sane situation is totally different! Sane has done nothing wrong apart from not signing his contract. A threat of making him sit in the stands for 2 years what will that actually do? Its difficult situation for the club, sell him for less than his market value is worth? Carry on as we are doing now then he leaves for nowt? Threat of not playing him for next 2 years?

Personally if its true that his family are in on it with Bayern Id get as much as we can this summer for him and seeing he only want bayern it negotiating and getting as near as possible to the 100m we can! Probably end up with 70m+ add ons up to 85m for him.

Some journos are wanting to smell blood in the water and are simply chumming it to keep the narrative going when nothing is happening during the summer football months.

It had already been established this was more a marker by City, rather than a fillabuster.

As for Lipton, he wrote two months ago a back page lead entitled 'Ban City', which resulted in the club getting angry and essentially writing the Sun's inside spread follow-up the very next day.

Lipton insisted we would be banned by FIFA within 12 days for the illegal signing of underage players.

Whilst I expect that to happen (probably for Jan and next summer windows), it is clear his timelines are bollocks.

There is no illusion from City, this is a three-pronged attack to damage us both reputationally, and to hamstring us for a year or so for others to catch-up.

I find it very interesting Bayern have been keeping their powder dry in making an official bid for Sane.

They are being briefed by their pals at Uefa at what might be coming down the pipe while Leroy is on holiday and think they can kick us in the bollocks with a low ball offer.
Fucking Sane's family are in on it.
Wow, family in on it. Get rid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.