UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, The Athletic sending out contradictory messages.

If this prick is saying our owner has been found guilty of funding City directly, then it should also go without saying that them reporting Uefa are not considering a ban is absolute horseshit.

They are tying themselves in knots.

I'm sure City can take them to the cleaners.

Mixture of fact and opinion perhaps.

Again, The Athletic sending out contradictory messages.

If this prick is saying our owner has been found guilty of funding City directly, then it should also go without saying that them reporting Uefa are not considering a ban is absolute horseshit.

They are tying themselves in knots.

I'm sure City can take them to the cleaners.

Sounds like a publication of some repute , not.

The key term there is 'BBC'. Establishment broadcasting.

Yeah that was my thought, I expected more from the local radio station though, so I’ll hold my deluded hands up

Is that the same BBC radio Manchester that binned off Ian Cheeseman for saying it as it is about Anthony Taylor?

Didn’t know that was the reason BBS, I just expect more from the local radio station regardless, see above ;-)

As ever, there's a whole lot of white noise going on around this affair. Where I think Castles may be right in his speculation is in the question of resignations.

A failure to obey the cartel of clubs who control the European, and by extension, the English games will, in my opinion, spell the end of UEFA and the "Champions League". It wouldn't surprise me if this was preceded by the departure, in faux indignation, of those officials most associated with the cartel clubs amidst another flurry of publicity around the bogus allegations.

Have to wait until next month. Rumours suggesting no ban everything else a guess.

We won't have to wait a month now, in my opinion.

There are too many people wanting to see us fail, for them not to pursue chapter and verse in the coming days.

Someone has let it slip out for a reason, we just need to discover whose purpose it serves best.

It could well be Slater got a germ and Sam Lee had to check it with City.

I await Lipton or someone in tomorrow's Sundays to try and put a slant on it that saves face for these cowards.

Can I just draw attention to the following -

Article 27 – Final decision
The adjudicatory chamber may take the following final decisions:
a) to dismiss the case;
or b) to accept or reject the club’s admission to the UEFA club competition in question;
or c) to impose disciplinary measures in accordance with the present rules;
or d) to uphold, reject, or modify a decision of the CFCB chief investigator.
https://www.tas-cas.org/fileadmin/user_upload/Media_Release_6298.pdf

My money is on a)

I'm an optimist
Well a) is the correct answer. Khaldoon would not have been so strong in his statements unless he was sure of his ground.
But, I think they will succumb to pressure from our enemies and plump for c).
Then the fun starts. I, for one, can't wait!

I really need to know the truth about these alleged resignations. IF there have been resignations i would love to know who they are. It could be resignations because certain officials are disgusted at UEFA's spineless capitulation to a super wealthy club owner's threats.... OR it could be that a certain Mr Parry (and possibly a certain Mr Gill) has been presented with the gun on the table and told to do the honourable thing for landing UEFA on the very painful horns of a dilemma, the only exit from which is a full apology to City. This is the theory I outlined to PB in an earlier post - what are the chances PB?

Seems people can say anything against City these days with no consequence. If he’s had a go directly at our owner without grounds you would think City would at least request a written retraction and apology.
City seem to draw a line in the sand when the Sheikh gets dragged in and is potentially defamed. That's when lawyers tend to descend on offenders by the bus-load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.