UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your naivety is astonishing.
Afraid he isn't - very amateurish by City to use an in-house journalist - if you don't believe this then just research credibility of source. Even in adverts washing up companies used to put actors in white overalls just for this - it works at an almost subliminal level . Same reason toothpaste ads feature actual dentists and not actors - it all adds to the credibility ... A neutral journalist would have been far better and it would have looked more like a proper interview than a speech or statement or just a friendly Q&A session between 2 buddies.

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...nvestigation-into-abu-dhabi-sponsors-football

This is our friend Conn’s latest article.

He argues that UEFA were duped about Etihad being able to fund the sponsorship deal. He alleges that, in the event, Sheikh Monsour covered the debt.

Consequently, according to Conn, Etihad should now be treated as a ”related party” and the fair value of the sponsorship subjected to scrutiny.

If re-valued downwards, that would affect our accounts on an ongoing basis, not just up to 2016. He’s raising this as a new spectre.

In effect it’s a slightly re-packaged frightener on his part, not based on new evidence or revelations.

That’s my take FWIW.

So the other day he wrote an article - with PBs help saying it was the EC that had paid the monies to Etihad. Now to support his bitter agenda he’s gone back to saying it was Sheikh Mansoor. I think he’s fast losing or lost the plot.

I stumbled on it earlier. I won't link it either for the same reason but in summary he backs UEFA, says we're owned by a nation state, that we (club AND fans) have a victim mentality and are a fabricated club with no history.

I kind of wished I bought newspapers so I could stop but haven't for many years.

Man City are a Fwankenstein club and it's not my fault I was a wubbish owner of Cwystal Pawace. People say I don't like Awabs but that's just not twue.

Afraid he isn't - very amateurish by City to use an in-house journalist - if you don't believe this then just research credibility of source. Even in adverts washing up companies used to put actors in white overalls just for this - it works at an almost subliminal level . Same reason toothpaste ads feature actual dentists and not actors - it all adds to the credibility ... A neutral journalist would have been far better and it would have looked more like a proper interview than a speech or statement or just a friendly Q&A session between 2 buddies.
What absolute nonsense, this is a matter under legal duress, words had to be used carefully.

Think you need one of your snacks Scooby.

fuck journalists ......this was for the fans, investors etc

Amateurish? ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.