UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't possibly believe that a case this complex could possibly hinge on something as trivial as whether HH is or isn't SM.

If that were the case, surely we would habe blamed it on predictive text or a typo long long ago and been done with the whole thing, instead of the reported hundreds of pages of evidence and accounts.
Neither do I.

Can't believe a couple of stupid bravado e-mails have put everything we built in the last 10 years in jeopardy as well as gifting the ****s up the road a joker back into the CL and saviour from financial meltdown. Only we could score an own goal of that quality.
If the email was so damming then surely we would have come to an agreement on a one year ban. This is why i have great confidence that this ban will be overturned.

If the email was so damming then surely we would have come to an agreement on a one year ban. This is why i have great confidence that this ban will be overturned.
Me too, if it’s true that CAS have come to a pretty swift conclusion , these things tend to normally indicate that something in one party’s case was pretty conclusive, on the face of everything I’ve seen and heard , especially from City’s end, I’d hedge my bets on it being us that provided that something “pretty conclusive”, that’s with my blue tinted specs off too .

I can't possibly believe that a case this complex could possibly hinge on something as trivial as whether HH is or isn't SM.

If that were the case, surely we would habe blamed it on predictive text or a typo long long ago and been done with the whole thing, instead of the reported hundreds of pages of evidence and accounts.
Nobody thinks it does hinge on this

We’ll find out soon enough I suppose I don’t know who HH is,? but HRH is our boss His Royal Highness would not have been referred to in such derogatory terms as HH. That could mean anyone above the typist station, my mum used to call Dad as his highness and us in a sort of jokey way.

Can't believe a couple of stupid bravado e-mails have put everything we built in the last 10 years in jeopardy as well as gifting the ****s up the road a joker back into the CL and saviour from financial meltdown. Only we could score an own goal of that quality.
Our ICT security is a joke. I hope we fired the guy responsible.

Me too, if it’s true that CAS have come to a pretty swift conclusion , these things tend to normally indicate that something in one party’s case was pretty conclusive, on the face of everything I’ve seen and heard , especially from City’s end, I’d hedge my bets on it being us that provided that something “pretty conclusive”, that’s with my blue tinted specs off too .
U have some info?????

We’ll find out soon enough I suppose I don’t know who HH is,? but HRH is our boss His Royal Highness would not have been referred to in such derogatory terms as HH. That could mean anyone above the typist station, my mum used to call Dad as his highness and us in a sort of jokey way.
Well this is just wrong

HH is Hugh Hudson, who directed "Chariots of Fire", an apt description of Monica's advocacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.