UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So IF we've been found guilty and the club know this, why not leak it, what does it matter, CAS are not going to change the verdict, fuck um get it leaked

To my mind, engaging Delaney in a debate is a pointless task.

He’s not going to alter his opinion on the subject and if anything it’s only going to anger the person trying to educate him, in fact, even he realised he’d had it wrong half way through said argument he would never admit it.

Pointless task.
Quite. He's like a parrot, or one of those dolls where you pulled a string and they say one of a small number of phrases.

If the appeal does go our way any thought of this bringing the media to heel is fantasy , they will ramp up the garbage they right about our club asking for a full explanation of the decision which as far as i am aware CAS are not duty bound to give them , so the media will make their own storylines based on "sources".
The hate for our club will actually increase because we will have been seen to "get away with it", we used to be everybody's second team lovable losers with a band of fiercely loyal supporters , now we are charlatans with gloryhunting fans who cant be arsed to fill their seats.

Success breeds jealousy and contempt , ive put with knobhead no nowt opposing fans for the last decade , its water of a ducks back now.

I think we just need to press reset on Ian Cheeseman's tweet (also Trevor Sinclair's on which his was based). Pretend he never tweeted it, I get the impression he does!

I get the impression it was done to wind up Liverpool and United fans.

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.