UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 question Please

If clear of all wrong doing can we then sue the shit out of anyone who calls us cheats & money talks blah blah.

Can we stop all shit spreading in the press after the music has been sung?

Depends what they say.
Can't do anything to anyone saying "were found guilty of breaching FFP rules in 2014" as that's true.
Can't do anything to anyone saying "banned for two years, overturned on appeal" as that's true.

And suing the media is an astonishingly bad idea.

Tolm if this has gone really well do you see City walking away head high & moving on or would City go after payback with the hackers, journos but most of all UEFA?

Again if we do win the case will some businesses be shitting themselves?

I wouldn't hold your breath. It's not about being exonerated, but having Uefa AC ruling overturned.

Our appeal is upheld, we move on.

We will have lost plenty of battles along the way, certainly in the court of public opinion and confirmation bias, but ultimately winning this particular war at CAS will be all that matters.

A pound of public flesh might only come from when CAS publish their considered conclusions.

Take the W and move on. Anything else doesn't bear thinking about.

City will not be going after anybody after this. They'll just simply move on.
See half of me thinks thank God we have got through this yet the other half knows win or lose we will still take shit & be called cheats.
Just to walk away & take nobody down I just dont get.

If anyone could explain this then please do.
We have so many we could bring to court surely?

I wouldn't hold your breath. It's not about being exonerated, but having Uefa AC ruling overturned.

Our appeal is upheld, we move on.

We wiil have lost plenty of battles along the way, certainly in the court of public opinion and confirmation bias, but ultimately winning this particular war at CAS will be all that matters.

A pound of public flesh might only come from when CAS publish their consisted conclusions.

Take the W and move on. Anything else doesn't bear thinking about.

Cheers Tolm, maybe Its just me but I hate the slime balls Gill, Parry & Wenger if the win speaks volumes then that's good enough for me

Depends what they say.
Can't do anything to anyone saying "were found guilty of breaching FFP rules in 2014" as that's true.
Can't do anything to anyone saying "banned for two years, overturned on appeal" as that's true.

And suing the media is an astonishingly bad idea.
Cheers mate appreciate your answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.