UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - CAS confirm that City have appealed- Update Pg. 848

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. mikemcfc

mikemcfc

Team supported:
    CTID
    thank-you, i did not know that.
    so what was his "quality" for being Knighted?

2. squirtyflower

squirtyflower

Subjective bullshit based on too much emotional baggage.
    Plus it has fuck all to do with singing songs on a plane so he had no need to reference it, except for cheap digs.
    Another bent journo

3. domalino

domalino

I'm pretty sure it will be gone in 5 years time. That will have both good and bad ramifications for us.

4. karen7

karen7

It is timed to land the day after they expected us to win the league,this has been planned all along

5. hello

hello

But not before deliberately leaking to the media to ensure reputational damage.

Parisian and karen7 like this.
  6. Jacko1956

Jacko1956

Five them all, Rodri from Atletico Madrid will sign in the next few days (Spanish Press ) also various post that if we do they any ban our owners will run a summer invitation league worth 3000000m let's see UEFA compete with that.

7. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

If I understand you correctly, you want Pep to give his team talk to the lads and they then run out to an empty stadium, then after 90 minutes of BT screening a match played in virtual silence UEFA are going to throw the towel in and tell Sheikh Mansour he has won.

And you say Karen is mad. OK.

8. cookster

cookster

Not to me it doesn't. I just wanted to know if using the term HE would give an indication.

9. DorisBlue

DorisBlue

Why wouldn’t you release it a few days before the final game or weeks before the end of the season?
    Then you could potentially derail our title win.
    Then banning second placed team from champions league is much easier than banning league winners.
    Sure its less of a story

10. Mr Ed (The Stables)

Mr Ed (The Stables)

One thing that hasn't been mentioned but what is the burden of proof in CAS?

So in our criminal system a person is presumed innocent unless proved beyond a reasonable doubt of his guilt.

In English civil law as far as I'm aware the burden of proof is ""preponderance of the evidence", which is far easier to prove.

Do any legal eagles on here know what the burden of proof in CAS is?