UEFA FFP investigation into 2014 filings - CAS rule City's appeal is "inadmissible"

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. hammocity

hammocity

Their ground and it’s infrastructure is badly in need of modernising, it matches the time they last won the League, definitely stuck in the past. Their fans can be a pain with the “have you ever won a European Cup” chant but it’s good to have them back.

2. waspish

waspish

Great history like a lot clubs have.

bobom likes this.
  3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

TBF we moan about rags/dips only counting istree from a date that suits them.

Villa certainly have history but without sounding silly it's that long ago it almost is an irrelevance.

However, history is history & no matter how easy/hard it was to be a winning team back in the day they did it.

bobom likes this.
  4. GortonBlue62

GortonBlue62

That's ancient history.

5. NZBlue

NZBlue

I thought that was the rags

6. King KdB of Belgium

King KdB of Belgium

Has anybody any idea when the club is going to find out about their breach of FFP. I say if the try and ban us we should go all out and take the full UEFA board to court on the grounds of theft. It is law that you cannot take anyone to court if you have broken the law to obtain any evidence.

So their for the evidence that UEFA are using to see if we are breaking the law is as they sat the fruit of the poisonous tree and therefore can't be used as evidence in a court.
    So if we take UEFA to court it will not be for FFP but on the grounds of theft. I hope that this may make them sit up when they find out that they mabybe liable to pay a substantial amount of damages which has to be paid to the club.

7. west didsblue

west didsblue

Presumably if there’s any surviving footage of their last but one title win it would need to be accompanied by someone playing the piano for full authenticity.

8. Marvin

Marvin

Not that simple though is it. UEFA did not hack City's system. Someone else did it. Whether the evidence is authentic, only City know but I would expect City have independent means of establishing the veracity of the contracts and their fair value, but will any review be fair. We have a steady drip of innuendo for years which no one in the media has challenged, indeed they have fuelled it.

9. hello

hello

I have no issue them claiming to have a history of course they have history like every other club, what had grated me is it’s not even been a day and rather than enjoying the moment they are giving the self entitled we deserve to be there because of our history bollocks. The 2 things are not correlated to each other and defeat yesterday would have left in serious ffp breaches next season. So the fans in my mind should be relieved to get that monkey of their backs and excited to see what their rich owners will do rather the big I am history bollocks. (Wife is from birmingham so maybe the fact I can’t stand the in-laws makes me more susceptible to disliking the twats)

blue b4 the moon likes this.
  10. cleavers

cleavers

Ancient...