UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We should embrace the dislike for us , it sets us apart from the rank and file.

Who outside the inner sanctum embraced Fergie and Clough other than weak sycophants , if we want good things written about us in the media we will fall in the same way as other clubs have in a number of ways that will include on field results and the road back up is harder to climb even if you are universally admired in the press at least.

Spot on. It used to bother me. Not no more, we cannot change it. however we can make them hate us even more by being successful and the club and CFG growing

It's like Khaldoon said when we took the pinch, in 5 years time that our business model would be proved better than those who wanted FFP implemented their way.
Yes, it actually was already proved in 2019. Sheikh paid 200m to take over the club, then pumped 1000m to the club.
Now we not worth 1200m but 3690m according to last transaction when Silver Lake pay 369m for 10% share.

It seems quite clear that Soriano was taking aim only at the two FFP committees, not UEFA as a whole. Does anyone have a list of the members of the committees? The composition/membership of these committees/panels might explain the 'politics' comment, too.

IF (and hopefully when) we win this case it’ll show that this by UEFA was nothing more than a last attempt to fuck us knowing full well we are off into the sunset nowadays with regards to our turnover, profit and future plans.

I guess it was too painful for Gill to know we are about to surpass the scum’s revenue, and added to the plans for our new events arena which in turn would further bolster our revenue growth, they wouldn’t have a cat in hells chance of catching us every again.

It seems quite clear that Soriano was taking aim only at the two FFP committees, not UEFA as a whole. Does anyone have a list of the members of the committees? The composition/membership of these committees/panels might explain the 'politics' comment, too.

Our aim is on Laterme and the execs of a few clubs.

It is clear that Ferran's interview on the OS has been released only after careful consultation with the club's lawyers. Ferran is a very poished performer and a ream business heavyweight so he will be more aware than anyone of the need to be guided by the lawyers. This shows media reactions to be ridiculous. Nick Harris's jibes that the in-house video is a technique used by many politicians is a most tactless crack when one considers the conduct of that loud mouthed ex-politician Yves Leterme and the other comment that "they would say that wouldn't they (whoever made it) must realise that City have maintained this consistently since the start. Ferran simply confirmed that City are not pursuing any grudge against UEFA but simply trying to remedy a baseless verdict by the AC motivated by political considerations. This is no crusade just a quest for justice.

I too was impressed by Souness, Quinn and Kerr, as I was with what Neville said on Monday. I heard Quinn express outrage at the actions of UEFA in 2014 so I wasn't surprised. What we must stress is that the opinions may be of use if City challenge the whole legality of FFP in ECJ but our lawyers will keep the focus on the only issue with which CAS is concerned: that City are the victims of a flawed process and unjust verdict which the evidence simply does not justify. They won't be "calling anyone out" or attacking cartels because the club has no axe to grind with UEFA but simply wants a fair decision based on the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.