UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. kippaxwarrior

kippaxwarrior

It's not where your from, it's where your at
    Said we could talk to them in a rational not friendly fashion.

I want to know why they hate us the fans and the club so much.

Why they think the club is automatically guilty and do them have proof to back it up.

I'm just getting really frustrated with the absolute distain and hatred our club have been subject to over the last week( they have a lot to answer for on that matter) and you can't engage with them on social media as they block you or talked to you like your a child. On here the mods wouldn't let them do that but it works both ways in which we couldn't abuse them as that just doesn't help the situation

2. Ardwick Green Blue

Ardwick Green Blue

I was dropped for each of them :)

3. Metalartin

Metalartin

Oh yeah, when they moved from a 2 year wage exclusion to a 1 year one, after City had submitted the accounts. That makes sense.

4. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

keep up the good work Prestwich_Blue we are all with you CTID

5. bluealf

bluealf

Fair enough but we both know they would not answer those rational questionsl.

6. John Wayne

John Wayne

They have made the fatal mistake of allowing things to get personal. Whilst the escalation in tension is a two-way street, the culpability lies at the door of the journalists because they are abusing the privilege afforded by their profession. Fans are fans; we make the game what it is and allow them to earn a living by feeding the popularity of the game. More importantly, however, we are not being paid to voice our opinions. Those who are being paid have a duty not to let their emotions compromise their work. Those comments above demonstrate a complete failure to take the moral high ground. It has descended into vulgarity and insults. They have betrayed the principle of impartiality. Their conduct has not been befitting of people who expect to be taken seriously. In fact, it has been disgraceful.

7. Metalartin

Metalartin

Seems like @Prestwich_Blue is getting the Rabin treatment, I've seen quite few mentions of him on twitter, from those attacking the club. Not great to see him being singled out like that. Although, he must be doing something right though eh?

8. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    Not forgetting that the executive from GM who negotiated the rag deal was sacked due to how much they paid for it
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/general-motors-exec-who-agreed-1218826

cheekybids likes this.
  9. SebastianBlue

SebastianBlue

That is an abhorrent and deceitful act and it is very sad to hear that other members of the Harris family are also unscrupulous, hate-filled, conniving c***s.

Please accept my very late condolences for your family’s loss — unfortunately, I know first hand how incredibly awful that initial event can be (both initially and for years to come), but I cannot possibly imagine how much worse it can be made by the fine details being made public in such an underhanded and self-serving way.

I really do hope your family was able to take some corrective and/or punitive action.

10. karen7

karen7

This,stop spreading it for them @Marvin