UEFA Fianal Ticket Allocation

dw7 said:
3300 be enough there aint 8/9k with more than that
also i know the majority will want to go but not every single person will go
I hope your right mate I have got 3400 and I am keeping everthing crossed

think were jumping the gun here about final tickets,lets get there first

Dubai Blue said:
kinkladze96 said:
11500 for both teams. that is how many go for the ballot as well. that leaves 8500 for uefa. that is the disgrace.
Why exactly? It's their cup final and there are lots of ordinary, hard-working grass roots football administrators from across Europe who will be rewarded for their efforts in keeping the game ticking over with a free ticket to the UEFA Cup final. Same goes for the sponsors. Unfortunately, it is their money that keeps the game running nowadays, so they are quite rightly going to demand tickets in return for their financial backing.

The only surprising thing about all of this is that people still get surprised by it. It's been going for years at every type of cup final. City's most loyal 11,500 fans will be rewarded, so I don't really see a problem with it as I guess that covers most of our fans who regularly make the effort to travel to away games.

The rest (inlcuding myself) will just have to enter the UEFA ballot and hope for the best.

And, regarding the size of the stadium: this would only be an issue if one of the finalists was English or Scottish (and probably German). The rest of Europe simply don't travel in big numbers, so UEFA would be faced with the embarrassment of playing their final in a half-empty stadium if they opted for one of the big ones.
Two points the People being given the tickets are not Charity workers & get paid for what they do ,Second point is as soon as they get there tickets they will be flogging them

8500 is way too many for uefa. a 1000 tops should be enough to cover all the associations, with maybe the same again for the sponsors.

Wont most of that 8000 UEFA leftover be for the general allocation ballot, which opened this week?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.