UEFA Fianal Ticket Allocation

scall1 said:
Wont most of that 8000 UEFA leftover be for the general allocation ballot, which opened this week?

Nope, a separate 11,500 for fans who just want to enjoy the atmosphere - and see football win!

Did any of you fools go to the UEFA cup final at the COMS???????????????? i did due to the allocation allowed for the neutral. If you got off your arse and went to the away games to accumilate points on your season ticket you will quailfy for a ticket. Dont sit there week in week out watching the boys on the TV or just going to the home games and think that you have the divine right to a ticket if we reach the final.......beacuse you will fail and so you should. Do what you have done for years and turn on your TV and watch the team you love from a distance....................PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Calm down .& why is someone a Prick because they dont go to as many away games as you .I dont think Cit ywill get to the final .If you read the thread from the begining it is all about the touts getting rich from 20,000 tickets aprox that go to neutrals but wil end up in there hands

Re: EUFA Fianal Ticket Allocation

TheMightyQuinn said:
So that'll mean that 20,000 or so tickets go to the press, touts and 'neutrals' or 20'000 opposing fans end up in the same stand which depending on the 2 teams in the final could be disastrous.

Twats.

And some arseholes like today. How many sitting in the best seats didn't pay a penny for their ticket?

shaggy3103 said:
Did any of you fools go to the UEFA cup final at the COMS???????????????? i did due to the allocation allowed for the neutral. If you got off your arse and went to the away games to accumilate points on your season ticket you will quailfy for a ticket. Dont sit there week in week out watching the boys on the TV or just going to the home games and think that you have the divine right to a ticket if we reach the final.......beacuse you will fail and so you should. Do what you have done for years and turn on your TV and watch the team you love from a distance....................PRICKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Well said, i have 4700, so im ok :)

shaggy3103 said:

Have you always been a nob or is it just a day time job

blue John said:
shaggy3103 said:

Have you always been a nob or is it just a day time job
Part time john....that suits you.......arm chair kid.

Lee-ManCity said:
shaggy3103 said:

Well said, i have 4700, so im ok :)
If people went to the games instead of talking shit about it they would have the points.......SIMPLE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.