UEFA home leg first??

Thank fuck I did'nt book before. Absolute Joke, what are they playing at having other events at the ground? Play at a neutral ground it's not our problem we finnished top so have the right to play at home 2nd leg!!

Don't be soft City.

They should choose another ground for their leg if their own isn't suitable.

Just like we did earlier in the season.

josh06 said:
I'm pretty sure UEFA can not make us play at home first leg; but i fear City may accept it.

If they do we are absolute Mugs! Stand up city and get it played at a neutral ground it's not our problem!!!

No way do we give our advantage away, we earnt that right,

Could you imagine United, Chelsea, Liverpool caving in, no me neither.

Tell the Danes sort out the pitch or forfeit the tie, they will say no can do, and that should be our response, fuck em, they cant fuck around with the richest club in the world.

That article on the official site was posted 9.5 hours after the draw!! Apart from anything else FC Copenhagen must have known the dates of the next round so why not alert UEFA to this potential problem prior to the draw so that their possible opponents would be aware in advance. They must know that fans are looking to get the cheapest deals possible before the flight prices go through the roof. At about 8pm direct flights from Manc to Copenhagen had risen to £400 return!

If it their fault the pitch will not be ready it should be their duty to make other arrangements... they should be forced to use the nearest ground of similar size and any gate fee should be split in favor of the other ground owners

lancs blue said:
That article on the official site was posted 9.5 hours after the draw!! Apart from anything else FC Copenhagen must have known the dates of the next round so why not alert UEFA to this potential problem prior to the draw so that their possible opponents would be aware in advance. They must know that fans are looking to get the cheapest deals possible before the flight prices go through the roof. At about 8pm direct flights from Manc to Copenhagen had risen to £400 return!

City probably knew about 2 weeks ago mate. We know what they are like with that website lol

What the fuck are we playing at. We should never be giving them the option to have the advantage because they booked a fucking concert mid season.

Tell them to get fucked and stick to our guns.

Not a cover because the Rags are at home for their 2nd leg tie?

City should tell UEFA to get fucked. I'm more confident of us getting a result over there first.

mat said:
Not a cover because the Rags are at home for their 2nd leg tie?

City should tell UEFA to get fucked. I'm more confident of us getting a result over there first.

The Rags home leg isn't the same week as the UEFA cup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.