UEFA home leg first??

The Club must have surmised they maybe in the knock out stages of the UEFA cup so why not put a concert on so theres no pressure to finish top of your group as you'll get the 2nd leg at home thus increasing your chances of going through.

It makes a mockery of Qualification for the knock out stages.

nickson71 said:
If it their fault the pitch will not be ready it should be their duty to make other arrangements... they should be forced to use the nearest ground of similar size and any gate fee should be split in favor of the other ground owners

Fucor we are fuckedk them

Bullsh*t They should be forced to move their home leg to another ground. We did exactly that for the the Faroes tie where we played at Barnsley !! Copenhagen should have to do the same thing. We earnt the right to play the second leg at home !

Blue Mooner said:
Bullsh*t They should be forced to move their home leg to another ground. We did exactly that for the the Faroes tie where we played at Barnsley !! Copenhagen should have to do the same thing. We earnt the right to play the second leg at home !

Yes please

Who goes to a stadium concert in f***ing february....................Typical. This can only happen to me and CITY

Maccblue said:
Who goes to a stadium concert in f***ing february....................Typical. This can only happen to me and CITY
Perhaps it's the Danish version of girls aloud.
273580749_97f704e4e1.jpg

Ive booked my flight, so looks like a few of us may be watching the Game live from Coms in a bar in Copenhagen...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.