UEFA Nations League Finals | 19:45 - Final - Portugal vs Netherlands (Page 164)

Can't say I'm concerned about tonight, at City he trusts his keeper, tonight he had Pickford, who's distribution is little better than Hart, in midfield he had Delph, who he mostly used, Barkley (see 3rd goal), at City he often has Walker and Zinchenko from FB, Laporte, Fernandhino, Gundogan, KdB, 2 Silva's, Foden, and Delph, every one of them comfortable with their back to a player.

He was hesitant tonight because he doesn't trust those around him, even Walker is not ahead of him when passing it out.

Southgate wants to play this way, but has inferior players to do it, its easy to slag Stones off but look at the rest, that midfield tonight was awful, no control whatsoever.
I can say without any problems that had it been any players from the Rags or Dippers you would have slagged those individuals off without any concern about the trust .
Lets just be honest and say our defeat was down to stupid individuals errors AKA .. City errors.
Had this been a "Match Day Forum" guess which players would have found guilty ????

Chill mate, I've said he wasn't good, de Ligt would have had the same problems in that England defence/team.

Anyway, I'm currently rewatching a bloody marvellous FA Cup final now, its chalk and cheese with that england side even starting with four blues, the playing out from the back is confident and precise, and that was far from our best game ever ;-)
Who are yer ?? Who are yer ?? ;)

I can say without any problems that had it been any players from the Rags or Dippers you would have slagged those individuals off without any concern about the trust .
Lets just be honest and say our defeat was down to stupid individuals errors AKA .. City errors.
Had this been a "Match Day Forum" guess which players would have found guilty ????
You quoted me once and I replied, back to the FA Cup Final and my glass of wine.

He had a poor game, I said so, and I then provided reasoning, ie playing with a shit midfield and keeper. I could add, he hardly played for 4 months, but I thought that was obvious.

Anyway, england lost, after City won a treble, its not ruining my summer.

You quoted me once and I replied, back to the FA Cup Final and my glass of wine.

He had a poor game, I said so, and I then provided reasoning, ie playing with a shit midfield and keeper. I could add, he hardly played for 4 months, but I thought that was obvious.

What a piss poor response.
Just accept that two City players were at the forefront of an England defeat.

Quad.

Not City errors. An error by an England player that plays his club football at City. I couldn't care less if he makes those mistakes while wearing an England shirt.

The 2 CBs we have been linked with this Summer were on the same pitch and also made a number of errors as well.

Cant really say much as only saw the extra time but England's midfield was really really shit. Who was playing up front ?. A midfield of Henderson, Barkley, that utd twat cant even remember his name all 3 would struggle to get into a good pub team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.