UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
PL launch investigation into the width of the goal line at the Etihad... and the length of the grass
We commented on the grass today, it looked an odd shade of green, could we have been drugging it ? It also seemed to cut up more than normal, surely an investigation needs to be launched into our grass.

We commented on the grass today, it looked an odd shade of green, could we have been drugging it ? It also seemed to cut up more than normal, surely an investigation needs to be launched into our grass.

The pitch was very very wet in the second half, perhaps due to our overwatering and nothing to do with the torrential downpour.

If the allegations about FIFA in today's Sunday Times are true, they are going to be too busy investigating themselves to bother with City!
It's not good news I'm afraid.

Sunday Times: "Exclusive investigation: Qatar’s secret $880m World Cup payments to Fifa"
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...ret-880m-world-cup-payments-to-fifa-p3r5rvw9x

FIFA president elections are scheduled for June 2019, our ally Infantino is currently the only registered candidate, supported by the majority of nat feds. If he is re-elected, it's going to be very difficult to stop the launch of 2021 FIFA Club World Cup - future alternative to CL partially sponsored by City owners.

Just like last November, The Cartel are throwing dirt both on City and FIFA using their huge media influence. I think the outcome of this 'battle for FIFA' will be of great importance for the future of the entire City project.

Sooner or later we'll see Spiegel articles depicting how 'dirty oil money' are being used to take control over European football. It's not surprising that SoftBank, Mubadala etc are not being mentioned in their releases yet. They're probably planning to make a scandal out of it just prior to the elections.

Last edited:
I have just been for a meal in the Ivy and had a 3 minute chat to taxi about this subject. He genuinely looked like he couldn’t give two fucks about it and his exact words to me were “do not worry about it one bit, we have nothing to worry about”. 100 percent genuine.
If you'd met Gary Glitter ten years ago he would have told you he was innocent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.