UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A football executive, formerly Chief Executive and also Director of Finance of Manchester United; still a serving Board Director of Manchester United, registered in the Cayman Islands; Vice-chairman of The Football Association. He served as vice-chairman of the G-14 management committee until the G-14 was disbanded. He also sits on the UEFA Executive Committee and the FIFA Council.

This person is without vested interests whatsoever, does not influence proceedings and without doubt does not in any way, shape or form represent Manchester United or their interests.
My understanding is that he worked for PWC, who became the auditors for United and then the auditors for UEFA’s star chamber

UEFA changed the rules to after our accounts were submitted, and that is the context to the alleged FFP violations. There are other issues now. City's communications have been forensically and criminally reviewed with a toothcomb. I'd be shocked if they haven't found something. Is the whole of football going to open up their books for review?

True but when we get into this we will ask for disclosure of evidence and in the 70m emails there will be plenty of incriminating evidence on other clubs... perhaps we’ll see who paid off united’s PIK notes, what’s really in their Cayman Island Accounts, Fenway Sports are cowboys too - so don’t worry if we are going down we’ll take plenty with us.

This is the only area of concern I believe we will receive sanctioning, possibly a two window embargo from Fifa.

When I saw Chelsea were yesterday refused a right of appeal, it got me thinking.

Other clubs have been able to bring forward their spending like Barca and Atletico.

Now, either Fifa are thinking two steps ahead and it is not really Chelsea but City they have prepared the ground for, in terms of deals being done behind the scenes.

Infantino, however, is certainly someone in our corner, so I'm not sure, unless Chelsea are being used as a stalking horse to win on further appeal, thus leaving the way clear also for City to spend £200m this summer and see out a transfer embargo?

As I understand it - Chelsea will lose the appeal - then go to CAS - it’s at this point their suspension will be put on hold - so they will spend in the next transfer window. The same will apply to us.

True but when we get into this we will ask for disclosure of evidence and in the 70m emails there will be plenty of incriminating evidence on other clubs... perhaps we’ll see who paid off united’s PIK notes, what’s really in their Cayman Island Accounts, Fenway Sports are cowboys too - so don’t worry if we are going down we’ll take plenty with us.
I like your thinking... what a box of treats we could discover!

My daughters prior to today’s match asked if I would give lots of money to a cheat,and of debatable standing in the community,No was my answer,would I continue to give money to this cheat for 10years.So Puma a world class brand are going to give lots of money to a cheat and dubious character for 10 years.Puma would have had their lawyers and accountants going through the books,lawyers would be looking for anything that would have casta shadow over their good name.If Puma are willing to stand by Manchester City with all the shit that is being thrown in our direction,so should all our fans.

My daughters prior to today’s match asked if I would give lots of money to a cheat,and of debatable standing in the community,No was my answer,would I continue to give money to this cheat for 10years.So Puma a world class brand are going to give lots of money to a cheat and dubious character for 10 years.Puma would have had their lawyers and accountants going through the books,lawyers would be looking for anything that would have casta shadow over their good name.If Puma are willing to stand by Manchester City with all the shit that is being thrown in our direction,so should all our fans.

Claps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.