UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

That fucking open topped bus must go through loads of diesel being started up time and time again - and not very economical as it never gets out of the bus station......
Hope they've got carbon monoxide alarms fitted in the bus station all this starting and stopping

don't want either to win but prefer Chelsea to do it as somebody has to. Partly because of our links to Frank but mostly because I want to watch those 7 trophies grabbed away from the dippers one by one this season as I piss myself laughing at them. Then have Salah leave for PSG or Barca and Klopp to go to Bayern leaving them all alone in the big bad world again.

I think 99+% of us would agree with you.

Thank fuck I have not got bt sport.couldn't bear to watch such an insignificant game.Champions of the universe will come home in triumph with the media especially shouty man blowing smoke up their arses

So this is basically a eurofied Community Shield?

The same Community Shield the dippers ‘weren’t arsed about’ the other day?

Why is it suddenly such a big ting?

So this is basically a eurofied Community Shield?

The same Community Shield the dippers ‘weren’t arsed about’ the other day?

Why is it suddenly such a big ting?
It's the European charity shield basically.

But no doubt it'll be on repeat on sky sports news if them smelly Scouse ****s win it.

Come on frank please beat these rats for my sanity.

get ready for a dipper wankfest tonite and all day tomorrow, i think the red scum will just edge it with Chelsea injuries and a young team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.