UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also got my ticket, gate 17 here, hope to see most of you at the match :) Also got a bit of a problem maybe someone can help me with, i'm arriving Monday and going back to the airport straight after the game, does anyone know some place near the stadium where I can drop off my bag? As far as I know the stadium doesn't have any bag deposits which is fucking annoying. Also there will be no beer in the stadium, which is a bummer :(

There are flights from Brussels, approx 1hr 20 by train. Plenty of time to get the connection if Ryanair choose to transfer us. Airlines sadly have a poor record in this 'solution' tho and seem to try A) not to pay compensation. B) pay it if you keep at them.
I'm with Kiwi and in the past theyve looked after me when probs have arisen, transfers to other airlines are one of the things they do.
Have to pay for my digs Sat night so I'd like some clarification.
That'll depend on getting to Belgium in the first place ;) Both legs of the outbound journey are with ryanair (also through kiwi) so it's not beyond the realms that both end up getting canned. 40/170 is the figure estimated at being cancelled, so there's still a decent chance everything works out fine. I'm travelling solo via Zante and meeting up in Athens with the others (I hope!).

Can anyone tell me where I could avail myself of this televisual feast,from the game's commencement until it's termination.
Sorry but been watching reruns of Fawlty Towers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.