UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another recommendation for those staying near the stadium or willing to travel via the metro. I just visited a place called Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. Amazing free venue with incredible architecture and views of the Acropolis in the distance, a good library and water feature area to walk around too. It is a good one for those travelling as a family etc. Walk or get the lift up to the terrace. Good sofas and a coffee bar, very civil. The type of place that would be trashed within a week in UK.

Olympiacos are playing at the moment, if I'd have done my homework I'd have gone to that. Looking forward to next Wednesday. Safe travels, everyone.

Last edited:
Looks like a 13m journey from Monastiraki Square to the metro station immediately next to the City entrance for the ground.

Infinitely more civilised than the travel situation in Istanbul....

Another recommendation for those staying near the stadium or willing to travel via the metro. I just visited a place called Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center. Amazing free venue with incredible architecture and views of the Acropolis in the distance, a good library and water feature area to walk around too. It is a good one for those travelling as a family etc. Walk or get the lift up to the terrace. Good sofas and a coffee bar, very civil. The type of place that would be trashed within a week in UK.

Olympiacos are playing at the moment, if I'd have done my homework I'd have gone to that. Looking forward to next Wednesday. Safe travels, everyone.
There is also a bridge (esplanada) that connects Niarchos with Flisvos Marina. You will find restaurants, coffee bars and a summer (open air ) cinema.
1691698986890.png

Arrived here today, the metro from the airport was straight forwards and cost 9 euros, no brainer to use that.
We're in Piraeus, we're heading towards the port area later, hope to bump into some blues but I doubt many are here yet. We plan to find somewhere to watch the Burnley game tomorrow.

Enjoy mate. Let us know if you find anywhere in Piraeus showing the Burnley game. I might come out tonight to watch that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.