UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why city are saying we have a 10,000 allocation then?
Both clubs were allocated 10,000 tickets. We had until 3 July to
apply for a uefa code. We may not have taken the full 10,000. Uefa yesterday allowed you to apply for
up to 4 tickets. They said there were 23,400 available. So either Uefa are including the 10k for each club or neither club has taken their full allocation. I can’t see either club having more than 5,000 each of their allocations.
Either way they will know how many codes were applied for.

Both clubs were allocated 10,000 tickets. We had until 3 July to
apply for a uefa code. We may not have taken the full 10,000. Uefa yesterday allowed you to apply for
up to 4 tickets. They said there were 23,400 available. So either Uefa are including the 10k for each club or neither club has taken their full allocation. I can’t see either club having more than 5,000 each of their allocations.
Either way they will know how many codes were applied for.
Not doubting you, just thought City would update the information with the correct allocation rather than say 10,000.

I’m thinking of going to this, but no one I was with in Istanbul is going. Do folk think we will still take a decent amount? I had such a great time in Istanbul, I’m hoping it will be similar in Athens, though smaller numbers.
Nothing will be like Constantinople, it was a unique one off.

Athens will be good but different it's a great City and in relative terms it'll be quieter in August due to the annual migration to the irelands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.