UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone use a ticket for the CL final that had been bought in a different name? Considering taking my Mrs to this game but she doesn't have a season ticket. I have a couple of family members with 20k points though and was hoping to use one of them to get a ticket for her
My mate used mine , once I gave him the access code he purchased the ticket in his own name with no issue at all.

Nothing will be like Constantinople, it was a unique one off.

Athens will be good but different it's a great City and in relative terms it'll be quieter in August due to the annual migration to the irelands.
No I realise it won’t be like Istanbul, I doubt that will ever be bettered, but am hoping for a mini version, it will be great I’m sure.

If there’s a meeting are with local bars but NO IRISH BARS it will be great.

If peeps want Irish bars they should go to fucking Cork !!
I remember a colleague driving me from call to call in Dublin a couple of years ago. I did ask why we passed at least 3 bars stating they were Irish Bars. Surely a bar in Dublin doesn’t need to claim that it’s Irish?

If there’s a meeting are with local bars but NO IRISH BARS it will be great.

If peeps want Irish bars they should go to fucking Cork !!

It's always a good marker for the Wythenshawe lot to meet up, and drinking will be widely accepted and tolerated around the Irish bar. It also gives us lot from the posher sides of Cheshire a good marker to walk in the other direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.