UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Managed to get flights, hotel for 2 nights and match tickets for £320 each all in. Not too bad.
That sounds great.
Managed to get flights, hotel for 2 nights and match tickets for £320 each all in. Not too bad.

Where are your flights from, are they direct?

It seems like you can keep adding tickets to basket, going back to ‘buy more tickets’ and use the same access code to keep adding as many tickets as you like.

Carlos, what’s it like around the Suggrou Fix metro station? Got chance of an apartment there, cheers.

Syngrou is known as the prozzy road but you're far enough south from the really shitty areas. Should be okay mate, easy Metro access and walking distance to the main sites.

I'm either gonna be bought pints for all of this advice or chased through Athens with a pitchfork haha.

It seems like you can keep adding tickets to basket, going back to ‘buy more tickets’ and use the same access code to keep adding as many tickets as you like.

I clicked "buy more tickets" and then entered my father-in-law's access code and paid for 2. Invoice for both is only in my name, presuming UEFA will link his access code to mine and sit us together. Learning as we go with this UEFA lot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.