UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no lawyer so don't know the loopholes UEFA can use in the stadium, but it's law in Greece that water has to be sold at no more than 50 cents per bottle. It's one of the only things the place has going for it.

I'll probably still go even if the game is cancelled as none of us are gonna get the flight money back. Fingers crossed things settle down in the coming weeks.

Assuming its on can you recommend a beach area where you could go in the sea to cool off? Are there any good hotel pools you can pay to go in?

Im dreading the heat and am staying near the ground on the coast in the hope its cooler.

Assuming its on can you recommend a beach area where you could go in the sea to cool off? Are there any good hotel pools you can pay to go in?

Im dreading the heat and am staying near the ground on the coast in the hope its cooler.
There are quite a few beaches to the south of Piraeus, I’ll definitely be taking my swim shorts for this.

Can someone start to raise questions with UEFA/City ?

The sooner they all start to think about about the risks and alternative the better for all concerned particularly those who have flights and hotels.

Carpe Diem....Action this day !!

Don't know of any pool places personally but I will ask and let you know, as I will probably try and use one too. Vouliagmeni Lake further east is good but you'd likely need a car to get there.

As for beaches, walk down towards Faliro and get in there, even further east towards Glyfada and Vouliagmeni are the best beaches in the area. Keep out of the water in the Piraeus area as it will be full of shite and chemicals off the ships, and you'll be shot or thrown in a van by the coast guards haha.

Can someone start to raise questions with UEFA/City ?

The sooner they all start to think about about the risks and alternative the better for all concerned particularly those who have flights and hotels.

Carpe Diem....Action this day !!

It'll be fine mate, got a few weeks for it to cool down. It'll be mid 30s by the time we are there.

Don't know of any pool places personally but I will ask and let you know, as I will probably try and use one too. Vouliagmeni Lake further east is good but you'd likely need a car to get there.

As for beaches, walk down towards Faliro and get in there, even further east towards Glyfada and Vouliagmeni are the best beaches in the area. Keep out of the water in the Piraeus area as it will be full of shite and chemicals off the ships, and you'll be shot or thrown in a van by the coast guards haha.
Cheers, can see there is a tram down to all 3 places

Or get the Ferry to Agenia only 40 minutes away beaches and pools there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.