UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a ticket for this but can’t justify another grand after the £2,000 expense from Istanbul I’m going to pass I think so if anyone needs a ticket it’s £30,only way I change my mind is if somebody has bought a flight but can’t go for what ever reason and you can do a name change I will buy that of you at the price you paid if it was reasonable

Folks saying they’ve got tickets already? I bought with a code from City on the UEFA app, but not heard anything since?

Folks saying they’ve got tickets already? I bought with a code from City on the UEFA app, but not heard anything since
I got an email from UEFA Supercup 2023, straight after buying them, which says:
We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully paid for your tickets. The summary of your order can be seen in the invoice attached to this email.

TICKET DELIVERY

Tickets will be distributed closer to the match day. You will get another email with instructions on how to download your tickets. Tickets will be available only in a dedicated Android / iOS app.

Below the email text is an invoice with my details, listed as the client, then the seller : the Hellenic football Federation, then it details the 2 tickets I bought

this is why I panicked when I got the email from UEFA , a few days ago saying I had been unsuccessful in the ballot

We are pleased to inform you that you have successfully paid for your tickets. The summary of your order can be seen in the invoice attached to this email.

TICKET DELIVERY

Tickets will be distributed closer to the match day. You will get another email with instructions on how to download your tickets. Tickets will be available only in a dedicated Android / iOS app.

Below the email text is an invoice with my details, listed as the client, then the seller : the Hellenic football Federation, then it details the 2 tickets I bought

this is why I panicked when I got the email from UEFA , a few days ago saying I had been unsuccessful in the ballot
Cheers Blew.

Got me worried now, I've never had an email confirming payment of tickets from July 11th when I bought 3 tickets.

But I do have the invoice for the 3 tickets and they are all on my UEFA account.

Is this the same for everyone else?
Yeah you're fine. Think there is some confusion from those who went through the UEFA ballot rather than getting a code from City.

TICKET DELIVERY

I’ve got the same email…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.