UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I'm new on here
I'm going to the super cup in Athens with my 10 yr old son
I'm staying at dave red hotel in omonia district. Is anyone else staying here and which pubs will everyone meet in before the game.
Any help with plans would be greatful
I'm flying from Stansted on 13th because no flights from Manchester for that date.
Thanks
We a travelling out as a family of 4 with my 11 year old son and 10 year old daughter. We fly on the Monday from Stansted and then back to Stansted in the Thursday. We have booked the Monday night just outside Metaxourgeio off the main road heading towards Omania (reviews seem fine and we will make sure we are Metaxourgeio side on an evening) so we can do the Acropolis etc and then 2 nights in Piraeus for the game. Will be keeping an eye on here for where people are meeting etc but we are all looking forward to our first European away day and hoping the temperatures drop just a little before then!!

Athens is under critical alert. Delays on buses. Smoke alerts. Local papers are talking about Saharan conditions to remain. But, other than that, should be a pleasant neutral venue...

Im assuming you didn’t go to the Bournemouth home game last season then? You stayed inside? That game was sunny and 30 degrees.

A staff member tried to stop me entering the stadium that day as I was wearing a vest and shorts. Albeit I was cutting through Joe's bar as the club messed my entrance point up last season, meaning I had to go via here in order to reach my seat.

After a frank conversation, I was allowed in. Thought I was gonna have to run over to Asda and buy a cheap t-shirt.

Just more info regarding super cup: City hall square in Piraeus (M3 metro from centre) has been set as the city meet up point. There are a couple of bars and restaurants but doesn't look a great deal. Note it is not a fanzone as such
just a suggested area. It is Believed that most will still look to Monastiraki square area as main point for bars and restaurants, easy M1 metro to ground from there.

This is rather than the old Olympic stadium as first thought. Sevilla have been given this.

We are the south side finalists, side that is right next to the metro station.

Very very unlikely that there would be any change by UEFA of where being played.

Full details will be out on 1894 social media in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.