UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my code but decided it was too much money and hassle. I don't know how many were sold.

£280. Direct Flight.

Seems reasonable if it remains.

How much have you paid ?
Roughly £200 for a return trip with a stop on the way out, but I don't think that is cheap personally.

Suppose it depends when you're flying but I looked and it's £365 on the Tuesday with Aegean to go direct, but if you book it to (for example) Santorini but don't board the Athens to Santorini leg then it's about half the price. Airlines don't like you doing that though so if you need to get back home with the same airline I wouldn't recommend it.

paid £230 to fly from Luton, regretting this now
Don't know why, particularly if you can get to Luton easily. I've paid 280 from M/c mon to fri, which is a good deal now. Most start around 350 tue to thurs with long layovers or worse still multiple airlines, recipe for disaster.
Be happy, enjoy it.

Subject of fires. Whilst its a disaster, its 3 weeks away and the temps are forecast to reduce this week. If they're still burning in 2 weeks, there'll be nowt there to see.

Don't know why, particularly if you can get to Luton easily. I've paid 280 from M/c mon to fri, which is a good deal now. Most start around 350 tue to thurs with long layovers or worse still multiple airlines, recipe for disaster.
Be happy, enjoy it.

Subject of fires. Whilst its a disaster, its 3 weeks away and the temps are forecast to reduce this week. If they're still burning in 2 weeks, there'll be nowt there to see.

Flying 6 am Monday, for the extra £50 id of gone from Manchester. but the lads I'm going with rush decided to leave early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.