UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your reply tongue in cheek? As I 100% agree with what PC has written, go on the right website’s and almost every night of the week it’s kicking off big time across Europe at European qualifying games.
You're welcome to 100% agree with whatever you want but thankfully, it's not true to state this is the height of hooliganism.

Just on a factual point, even the "right websites" would struggle to show evidence of it "kicking off big time" every night of the week when the qualifiers are taking place a maximum of three nights a week.

The trouble witnessed last night is thankfully a rare occurrence.

You're welcome to 100% agree with whatever you want but thankfully, it's not true to state this is the height of hooliganism.

Just on a factual point, even the "right websites" would struggle to show evidence of it "kicking off big time" every night of the week when the qualifiers are taking place a maximum of three nights a week.

The trouble witnessed last night is thankfully a rare occurrence.
Ok five nights/days a week then. The death was thankfully a rare occurrence unfortunately the trouble between teams across Europe is widespread and getting a lot worse over the last 12 months and again thankfully not yet at the height of the 70’s & 80’s.

Ok, maybe just me, ive never taken any notice of it previously.
The fact its being played in a 30,000 seater stadium shows how important it is.
Like i said, i obviously hope we win it
The Europa league final and Conference Cup final are also played in quite small stadiums. Are they smaller than The Community Shield too?

96 arrests so far. 8 injured. A death. UEFA won't blink an eye.

"The previously communicated decision regarding no away supporters for both matches is maintained and all necessary measures shall be implemented." Plenty of home fans knocking around on the 15th watching their game.

It's not the first time for dinamo Zagreb.

Hope uefa ban those fascist forever.

They came to Athens only with one purpose. Violent clashes

The Europa league final and Conference Cup final are also played in quite small stadiums. Are they smaller than The Community Shield too?
I never meant smaller than the community shield, i just meant this super cup thingy is just a friendly like the community shield and means fuck all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.