UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syngrou is known as the prozzy road but you're far enough south from the really shitty areas. Should be okay mate, easy Metro access and walking distance to the main sites.

I'm either gonna be bought pints for all of this advice or chased through Athens with a pitchfork haha.

What was that prozzy road? I'd like the full street name so I can avoid it

does anyone have an access code that he doesnt need? want to buy an extra ticket for my daughter, it'll be her first game overseas

I clicked "buy more tickets" and then entered my father-in-law's access code and paid for 2. Invoice for both is only in my name, presuming UEFA will link his access code to mine and sit us together. Learning as we go with this UEFA lot :D
That’s what I am hoping for, cheers for your help again, apartment booked in Plaka area now and got tickets this afternoon…looking forward to it, ….now onto The Gingerwig for some t shirts and eBay for an older set of away shirts for me and the missus…..oh and a couple of snide bucket hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.