UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Got a Email saying sending us a code, put it in on the App but says its wrong, this was about 5 minutes ago?

I got e mail with registration code - entered it but no ticket in app - am I being stupid?
No one has theirs yet. Maybe next week around a week before game (based on how the CL final worked)
Will the ticket just appear in the Apple wallet?
No. You have to get the UEFA ticket app. The ticket will appear about a week before the game but it won't be activated. When in the proximity of the stadium it will be activated and you'll be able to use it. It will not go into the apple or Google wallet at any point..

No one has theirs yet. Maybe next week around a week before game (based on how the CL final worked)

No. You have to get the UEFA ticket app. The ticket will appear about a week before the game but it won't be activated. When in the proximity of the stadium it will be activated and you'll be able to use it. It will not go into the apple or Google wallet at any point..

I have just received the same email titled UEFA Mobile Tickets Registration Code, I went to Istanbul and did not get one of these then.
I went to ticket app as left installed, if you log out of ticket app and try to log back in it says this code is invalid, but if you request another one it lets you in.? Looks like the UEFA farce from Istanbul is to be continued.

Once I get in the app, my Champions' League ticket is there in My tickets sections, saying past tickets, but nothing for this game. It seems like a pointless email unless we need to re- register on the app but it doesn't give any instructions to do that and surely wont be able to do so with same email address?? Will just wait and see what comes next week and hopefully not be in Athens without tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.