UEFA Super Cup - Seville (N) | Wed 16th Aug - 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread (pg112)

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
should be a relatively easy win for us, they are not playing well at the moment.

just hope no one gets injured or a knock in regards to saturday.

Had a quick look at the fan zone but apart from cheaper beer it hasn’t got much going for it unless you’ve got kids with you. Bloody hot though, worried the lads might not be as used to it as Sevilla and will fade in the second half.

Going into this game without Dias, Bernardo and De Bruyne is far from ideal but gives the rest an opportunity to prove themselves.

The bench is going to be full of kids which is quite nice to see and with Newcastle on Saturday I'm sure we'll see them feature - although Pep will 100% prioritise tonight's game. I'd like to see Perrone get some minutes to get a better idea of his ability at this level. It would be nice for Palmer, Lewis, Bobb and McAtee all to get on at some point though.

Keeper aside, I'd assume it's Walker, Akanji, Ake, Gvardiol, Rodri, Kovacic, Grealish, Alvarez, Foden, Haaland.
Shirley Phillips will get 45/60 minutes along side Matt and Rodd ?

Unless the #nevertrebleorcenturianspool bid £65 million cash up front and a new team bus for him !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.