UEFA to reveal the “biggest football scandal” of all time!!

Re: UEFA to reveal the “biggest football scandal” of all time!!

It is all eastern european teams involved in the scandal.

It'll be to do with betting scams rather than teams bribing them to let them progress.

Well you can guarantee that it wont involve any French clubs or Twatini would have applied for an injunction on it by now.

Personally i think the biggest CL scandal that uefa did fuck all about was the clips we have seen many times of the game in Which Rooney should have could have had 3 seperate red cards 9stamp, lunge, elbow)but didnt get one and uefa watched the tape and let him off scott free

It's probably just more attention seeking Uefa bullshit.

The biggest football scandal ever is how Cristiano Ronaldo was allowed to get so many free kicks and penalties by diving during his time at Man U.

intriguing. i remember someone on here who's in the know mentioning this would happen about 6 months ago. may have been kinky by name?

brady0 said:
intriguing. i remember someone on here who's in the know mentioning this would happen about 6 months ago. may have been kinky by name?

I understand he heads a large Eastern European betting syndicate in between his part-time journo work, so you may be right.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
The Chelsea v Barcelona semi last season should be a game they look at again. Unbelievable how Chelsea didn't win that match!

To be honest I can't see it involving such a high profile game as it would have been foiled sooner. Probably teams from the group stages like Cluj and other smaller teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.