UEFA to reveal the “biggest football scandal” of all time!!

Re: UEFA to reveal the “biggest football scandal” of all time!!

city bairn said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
The Chelsea v Barcelona semi last season should be a game they look at again. Unbelievable how Chelsea didn't win that match!

To be honest I can't see it involving such a high profile game as it would have been foiled sooner. Probably teams from the group stages like Cluj and other smaller teams.

If its the smaller teams, how can this "rock the football world"?

Don't think it relates to this investigation but I had information that the Liverpool - Debrecen game was fixed. There was a lot of money on a big Liverpool win but they surprisingly only won 1-0. Apparently, the stats show that the number of shots (mainly from Gerrard) that failed to find the target was way above the average and virtually unprecendented from a top-class team.

A Wigan v Fulham game from last season or the one before was definitely fixed and the FA/Premier League know it was. They were also given a dossier in April proving match fixing and apparently have acted on it. You will notice that one or two familiar faces are missing from the referees list this season.

skybluekings said:
city bairn said:
To be honest I can't see it involving such a high profile game as it would have been foiled sooner. Probably teams from the group stages like Cluj and other smaller teams.

If its the smaller teams, how can this "rock the football world"?

It's still the champions league and it could rock the footballing world in the sense that it has never been seen to this scale before.

It has to be...

l'affaire VA-OM.

Paying the other team to go easy for the CL match

shit i hope we're not in it from last seasons uefa cup, would love i though if it were some of 'the boys', ie, mad-rid, dippers, arse, selski an of course the filth....sorry am i sounding bitter?

S.E.H said:
shit i hope we're not in it from last seasons uefa cup, would love i though if it were some of 'the boys', ie, mad-rid, dippers, arse, selski an of course the filth....sorry am i sounding bitter?

More than likely it will be Betting fixes emanating in the Far East. Thus you will find it could be individual players rather than teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.