UFC free tonight

Re: UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

element_mcfc said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Details? couldn't watch it.

Dos Santos knocked Velasquez out within 1 minute 30. Sweet hook to the temple and some nice ground and pound to end it
thanks for the spoiler awesome

Yeah, well, it wasn't exactly a hook. Clearly BB85 doesn't quite know his punching terms.

Anyway, Alistair Overeem to fight Brock Lesnar in Dec?? Will be a another short night, either way, but really can't see Brock winning that one. Think he'll 'retire' after that.

I'll say the Heavyweight division is looking pretty exciting and is the one thing that is rescuing this kind of contact sport, right now. HW boxing is fooked.

UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

Bigga said:
element_mcfc said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Dos Santos knocked Velasquez out within 1 minute 30. Sweet hook to the temple and some nice ground and pound to end it

Yeah, well, it wasn't exactly a hook. Clearly BB85 doesn't quite know his punching terms.

Anyway, Alistair Overeem to fight Brock Lesnar in Dec?? Will be a another short night, either way, but really can't see Brock winning that one. Think he'll 'retire' after that.

I'll say the Heavyweight division is looking pretty exciting and is the one thing that is rescuing this kind of contact sport, right now. HW boxing is fooked.

Considering im currently training for my first MMA fight i'd say my punching terms are fairly accurate. The punch actually starts as a hook but lands as a overhand right

UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

element_mcfc said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Details? couldn't watch it.

Maybe if you read the thread properly you may have seen the spoiler coming. A poster asked so i responded

Re: UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bigga said:
element_mcfc said:

Considering im currently training for my first MMA fight i'd say my punching terms are fairly accurate. The punch actually starts as a hook but lands as a overhand right

Still only half right. It was always going to be an overhand right. So, yeah, even with correcting yourself, you didn't quite correct it. Still, I'd like to see you throw the punches you get told, in training.

Just to see if the jab is your spinning back fist...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.