UFC free tonight

UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

Bigga said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Bigga said:
Yeah, well, it wasn't exactly a hook. Clearly BB85 doesn't quite know his punching terms.

Anyway, Alistair Overeem to fight Brock Lesnar in Dec?? Will be a another short night, either way, but really can't see Brock winning that one. Think he'll 'retire' after that.

I'll say the Heavyweight division is looking pretty exciting and is the one thing that is rescuing this kind of contact sport, right now. HW boxing is fooked.

Considering im currently training for my first MMA fight i'd say my punching terms are fairly accurate. The punch actually starts as a hook but lands as a overhand right

Still only half right. It was always going to be an overhand right. So, yeah, even with correcting yourself, you didn't quite correct it. Still, I'd like to see you throw the punches you get told, in training.

Just to see if the jab is your spinning back fist...

Very good! Feel free to come and watch me train

Re: UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

A quick nights work for Dos Santos there. I think a rematch will go ahead some time next year. Cain is too good a figther and he will want to prove that was just a 1 off.

UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

Bigga said:
True, Leighton. Except this was Dos Santos at less than 100%, himself!

As a side note, does anyone know if this switch to Fox signal the end of the 3 hour shows on ESPN??

No mate, UFC are still having the big pay per view shows which ESPN will show. Seems Dana has adopted the the exposure that made WWE such a worldwide product

UFC. FREE!! 2NITE.

Thatchersforearm said:
Thatchersforearm said:
Epic. Thanks for letting me know. Velasquez by KO for me.

What do I know eh?

I think quite alot of people thought the same as you fella, especially as Dos Santos wasn't in top fight shape.

Just goes to show that if you carry a knockout punch anything can happen and thats what i love about MMA. Unpredictable

BibbyBlue85 said:
Bigga said:

As a side note, does anyone know if this switch to Fox signal the end of the 3 hour shows on ESPN??

No mate, UFC are still having the big pay per view shows which ESPN will show. Seems Dana has adopted the the exposure that made WWE such a worldwide product

Stupid that ESPN didnt show the fight live last night instead they showed golf. How many stations do ESPN have they could of shown it on any of the other stations. All the UFC cards are still on ESPN. I was lucky enough got it live over here on Setanta Ireland for free which was great.

Bigga it seems to me that Cain got caught cold a bit. They were feeling each other out and then bam the nights over for Cain. Dos Santos stand up is good but he hasnt been tested by any of the big players on the ground. I wonder if a fight could be made with Bones Jones moving up to Heavyweight in the future not next year maybe 3 fights time as Bones Jones will move up to Heavyweight some time in the next 2 years.

leighton said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Bigga said:

Stupid that ESPN didnt show the fight live last night instead they showed golf. How many stations do ESPN have they could of shown it on any of the other stations. All the UFC cards are still on ESPN. I was lucky enough got it live over here on Setanta Ireland for free which was great.

Bigga it seems to me that Cain got caught cold a bit. They were feeling each other out and then bam the nights over for Cain. Dos Santos stand up is good but he hasnt been tested by any of the big players on the ground. I wonder if a fight could be made with Bones Jones moving up to Heavyweight in the future not next year maybe 3 fights time as Bones Jones will move up to Heavyweight some time in the next 2 years.

As much as I love Bones, I'm really not too convinced that his agility and speed would adapted to the heavier setting. Ironically, though, he would 'handle' Dos Santos but get 'handled' by Velasquez!!

Styles make fights and cancels out fighters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.