Ufo's over London..

manimanc said:
who was filming it,father christmas?

sat on top of shergar?

with lord lucan holding the stirrups?

come on peeps,everybody knows we`re the only planet in the solar system that sustains life,forget about the the zillions of other solar systems and vast galaxies of stars and universes.................it isn`t star trek you know........

EVERYone knows there is no life on other planet in our solar system. That is why NASA and other space agencies are spending millions and millions of dollars trying to find life on other planets and moons. But because everyone knows, science and exploration should stop. We wont find anything, as you have said everyone knows life does not exist else where..

Obviously this isn't star trek, you nerd. Its neither star wars or any other sci-fi movie. I understand as to why you think it is impossible, seeing how we are the most intelligent beings in the universe. Nothing can be more intelligent, everyone knows that.

mcfc2112 said:
I for one welcome our new alien overlords...
Me to, anyone/thing has got to be better than the war mongering pillocks running the show at the moment, and if we are the most intelligent beings in the universe, we are fucked well and truly

manimanc said:
come on peeps,everybody knows we`re the only planet in the solar system that sustains life,

Incorrect.

Besides, this is the only planet which harbours HUMAN life. What's to say 'Aliens' (if they are real) breathe air made from 70% Nitrogen, 20% oxygen and 10% other bits and bobs?

Believe, or don't believe, but it's pretty interesting.

Hamann Pineapple said:
I agree too, you are all delusional fools, how are the pink Rhino's you fucking nut jobs ?

I assume you aren't referring to myself for posting something of 'interest' that I gave no opinion on?

quiet_riot said:
manimanc said:
come on peeps,everybody knows we`re the only planet in the solar system that sustains life,

Incorrect.

Besides, this is the only planet which harbours HUMAN life. What's to say 'Aliens' (if they are real) breathe air made from 70% Nitrogen, 20% oxygen and 10% other bits and bobs?

Believe, or don't believe, but it's pretty interesting.

good point, as well as the fact that if the universe is indeed infinite as science suggests, then there must also be infinite possibilities. Anyone who thinks we are the only 'intelligent' life are seriously deluded..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.