Ufo's over London..

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Of course aliens were flying over London, it's been all over the news because something like that they would be interested in.

Depends. illegal aliens get more media coverage than legal ones, at least in the USA.

BulgarianPride said:
Of course aliens were flying over London, it's been all over the news because something like that they would be interested in.

Depends. illegal aliens get more media coverage than legal ones, at least in the USA.

I'm not sure what that means. I reckon if there were aliens over London there would be something in the news. The best thing about believing all these conspiracy theories is that "they" suppress any information, so you can believe anything and when you are asked why it isn't common knowledge it's because "they" have suppressed it.

There are enough things to deal with in the real world, why do people have to make stuff up?

BulgarianPride said:

I'm not sure what that means. I reckon if there were aliens over London there would be something in the news. The best thing about believing all these conspiracy theories is that "they" suppress any information, so you can believe anything and when you are asked why it isn't common knowledge it's because "they" have suppressed it.

There are enough things to deal with in the real world, why do people have to make stuff up?
I was revering to legal/illegal immigrants. I love the term the USA uses, " illegal Aliens" to identified Mexicans who entered USA illegally.

Media's are scared shits. They give news that is acceptable by the general population. You've seen the responses in this thread, same would happen if the media posts UFO sightings every week. General ridicule of the station and loss in ratings is bad for media and so they don't do it.

BulgarianPride said:

Well.. its been in most newspapers and on national radio..

I don't watch much tv so dunno bout that.

BulgarianPride said:
BulgarianPride said:

I was revering to legal/illegal immigrants. I love the term the USA uses, " illegal Aliens" to identified Mexicans who entered USA illegally.

Media's are scared shits. They give news that is acceptable by the general population. You've seen the responses in this thread, same would happen if the media posts UFO sightings every week. General ridicule of the station and loss in ratings is bad for media and so they don't do it.

My first thought was that you were referring to illegal immigrants in the US. Then I thought there was no way that's what you could be referring to as it was completely irrelevant to my post.

Regarding the other bit, are you saying that you believe that genuine sightings of aliens flying over London would not be reported on the national news? Because they would be afraid of looking stupid? Step away from the computer and go out for a bit of fresh air.

BulgarianPride said:

My first thought was that you were referring to illegal immigrants in the US. Then I thought there was no way that's what you could be referring to as it was completely irrelevant to my post.

Regarding the other bit, are you saying that you believe that genuine sightings of aliens flying over London would not be reported on the national news? Because they would be afraid of looking stupid? Step away from the computer and go out for a bit of fresh air.

Did i say they were genuine? There have been plenty genuine sightings i have not seen on the news. I can also show you plenty of sightings shown on news channels with low reputation from some time ago ( fox news ). Being on the news does not make it true or false. They pick and choose what to report.

BulgarianPride said:
BulgarianPride said:

Did i say they were genuine? There have been plenty genuine sightings i have not seen on the news. I can also show you plenty of sightings shown on news channels with low reputation from some time ago ( fox news ). Being on the news does not make it true or false. They pick and choose what to report.

"They"? Refer to my post above. In my humble opinion beings from another planet have never visited Earth or Earth's atmosphere. It's not that I don't want to believe, it's just that I don't believe. I might as well start believing in fucking fairies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.