UFO's real or not?

Mancini's Second Contract

yep another topic about UFO's but i was watching a video on youtube and it kind of shat me up a bit, skip to 8:15 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjGYSGbAEUM[/youtube]

casualdeyna said:
Can't see youtube clips from work, but are you seriously asking if UFO's are real?!?!?

im not asking i have my own views on if there real or not i just needed to call the topic something, but the video creeped me out a bit so i just thought i would share.

unidentified flying objects certainly exist (until you identify them), the main question though is what are they.

Think a few of them may have something to do with 'operation blue beam' if thats real, the beam seems to go up to the sky and project to me.

if I threw a shit ball from my desk at the girl across the way from me, it would be a UFO until she picked it up and smelled it.

Re: UFOs real or not?

Something is definitely happening, there is more and more stuff coming out now, more sightings, more semi-official stuff. Has it anything to do with all this stuff? I once saw something that wasn't of this world, I must say I enjoyed the experience, Id like to see it again. The thing that gets me with the UFO stuff is, everyone presumes that if they are coming, then the obvious reason is to kill us. If they are 1000 times more advanced than us, wouldn't it be safe to suggest they have done conflict and war and worked out its shit....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNKctJV07DE&feature=related[/youtube]

brass neck said:
Something is definitely happening, there is more and more stuff coming out now, more sightings, more semi-official stuff. Has it anything to do with all this stuff? I once saw something that wasn't of this world, I must say I enjoyed the experience, Id like to see it again. The thing that gets me with the UFO stuff is, everyone presumes that if they are coming, then the obvious reason is to kill us. If they are 1000 times more advanced than us, wouldn't it be safe to suggest they have done conflict and war and worked out its shit....

Conflict and war will never cease. Peace can only exist if there is war.

Also, please can you share this experience? If you don't want to promulgate it, just pm me please :).

zangatangring said:
brass neck said:

Conflict and war will never cease. Peace can only exist if there is war.

Also, please can you share this experience? If you don't want to promulgate it, just pm me please :).

How can peace only exist if there is war? War is a human trait that is also observed in other animals on earth. We have no idea if intelligent aliens share the same traits as us or as any other animal on these earth.

The universe is incomprehensibly large. It makes little sense for aliens to come here and try to destroy us, unless they are starving for supplies...

Don't have a problem mate.

I was working in Doncaster, it was early in the morning and it was a bright summers day. Someone said to me have you seen that pointing up to a passenger plane flying over us heading east. It was high up so I presume it was going at cruising speed around 500 MPH. Along side the plane, following it was a shiney silver ball. It was quite clear to see. The plane went over me and I watched it until I couldn't see it anymore, maybe for about 20 mins. So very roughly I presumed the plane and object had done around 150 miles. I was delivering to a drop and went into the building, told the person working there what I had just seen and came out about 20 seconds later, looked up and the object (not the plane) was directly above my head. So No1 a silver ball can fly at the same speed as a commercial jet without any apparent contrail, No2 It is apparently guided in some way as it tracked a plane, No3 It manages to travel around 150 in about 20 seconds and comes to a perfect still hover.... I don't know of anything in this world that could do that....This was in about 2003 and as far as I'm aware our technology still relies on wings and burning fuel for propulsion. The most advanced technology we have is rumored to be the Aurora project which is a scam jet which has wings, huge contrail.....this wasnt that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.