UK ‘Special Forces’

I want Gordon Ramsey to try his arm out on that show. His arse would proper prolapse if Ant and co gave him a roasting and it beggars belief that he's has not had a slap yet. Where does it impart flavour to culinary dishes by screaming at trainee chefs the way he does. One of these days...just one of these days and someone will give him a proper dig!

I want Gordon Ramsey to try his arm out on that show. His arse would proper prolapse if Ant and co gave him a roasting and it beggars belief that he's has not had a slap yet. Where does it impart flavour to culinary dishes by screaming at trainee chefs the way he does. One of these days...just one of these days and someone will give him a proper dig!
He wouldn't last long,far too unfit now.

He wouldn't last long,far too unfit now.
Ant or Gordon? I just do not understand his psyche or work ethic ranting his tits off at all and sundry. The trainees would be better equipped to learn if he spoke to them like human beings. The whimpering look on his face as they removed his interrogation hood would be worth the price of a TV license alone.

Last edited:
Ant or Gordon? I just do not understand his psyche or work ethic ranting his tits off at all and sundry. The trainees would be able to learn better if he spoke to them like human beings
Most of it is for effect,makes good Tele.I'm sure he's a top bloke in reality.

Gets proper heated at the 2.25 mark. So his scollops had a wee bit too much seasoning?
Fook a duck if that's not one angry sausage

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.